Thursday, January 1, 2009

TESTIMONIALS

To the people of the World Wide Web: I spent several months looking for a bird for a friend. I called breeders locally, checked out the local pet stores, and spent endless hours on the web looking for someone who would help me find a quality bird. I stumbled upon Parrot Supercenter. I have been thrilled with the results of that find. We purchased a beautiful Scarlet Macaw from the BEST PARROT BREEDERS. They contacted me promptly, asked questions about what type of home she would have, and throughout the entire experience, were delightful to talk too. They truly care about their birds and it shows in the quality of animal we received. Our Scarlet arrived several months later, everyone at the airport wanted to take her home.Lucy is a beautifully marked macaw, with the sweetest disposition, and brilliant colors. She arrived in excellent condition in her own private doggie carrier, we opened the door and she came out saying "step up". We were thrilled! The adjustment to her new home was an easy transition. She is very calm, feeds well, very accepting of the people around her and has continued to thrive. She has already grown a quarter larger than she was 9 days ago when she arrived. The vet has been to the house, checked her out, ran tests on her blood and declared her free of disease and fit as a fiddle. Please give the staff an opportunity to make your purchase of a parrot a truly pleasant and exciting experience. I know we would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone in Arizona or on the World Wide Web! Donna RuppelTempe, Arizona
........................................................................................................................................................................
BEST PARROT BREDERS is one of the BEST businesses around. The customer support staff is phenomenal!! They answered many questions prior to the decision to purchase, and kept me informed of the progress of weaning. I received a call to let me know the shipping date and had a message checking to see if everything went all right with the shipping before I even got back from the airport! My baby congo grey is beautiful and very friendly, it is obvious that the staff at Parrot Supercenter took the time when weaning the birds. Baby grey started cuddling and playing the same night we got home! Everything has checked out with the Vet thus far, and the vet even commented on the beauty of the bird. I give BEST PARROT BREEDERS a 10 out of 10 for customer service and their birds!! Please be sure to check them out before other breeders, you won't be disappointed.E.C.Evansville, IN
..............................................................................................................................................................................
would like to thank the staff at BEST PARROT BREEDERS for a wonderful experience. I was very nervous about the temperment of the bird I would receive, however, Jeter is perfect! When we picked him up at the airport, he was happy and healthy. It is very obvious that a lot of time and care was put into this bird from birth. I recommend BEST PARROT BREEDERS to everyone and I hope to someday get out to Texas and personally thank the staff for making this experience both easy and fun!
Sincerely,Judy Sherman- China, Maine